Wednesday, April 19, 2006

MONDAY, APRIL 10th

I came extremely close to quitting today. My motivation is pretty much non-existent. I don't know if six years of my life is worth living a military lifestyle. I know the first few weeks of training are not the best sample, but who knows?

They are constantly pushing us to be more motivated here, but everything they do takes motivation from us. If one person gets anything wrong (i.e. forgets some random, worthless piece of equipment), we all get punished for it. And I'm not talking about some light PT. They hold our mail. They take away our "free time" and give us 5 minutes to get upstairs (3rd floor) pack everything up, shower, and get into bed. I'm legally required to shower every day. I haven't showered in 3 days.

Anyway, (*sigh*), I'm going to turn my red flashlight off and go to sleep. Good night all, I sure do miss San Diego.

Benjamin

No comments: