Wednesday, April 19, 2006

THURSDAY, APRIL 6th

Terrence,

Looks like somebody has some typing to do... :)

I hope doing this isn't too much of a burden T, by "this" I mean posting these letters of my blog. I really appreciate it.

Also, I'd like to hear from you and some others. Here's some instructions for sending me mail: My address is

SPC Smith, Benjamin K
E-787-2
Fort Leonard Wood, MO 65437

On the front of the envelope (if it's an envelope) on the flap part, there needs to be a number 2 circled, like this: [a "2" with a circle around it]

Today is actually the end of my first week. This environment is crazy bro. It is absolutely unbelievable what they have set up here. I wish I could tell you more, but I have no time to write!!

I'm missing San Diego a lot, and I think about quitting every day. It is really hard to live like this. I'd appreciate it if you could write and let me know how things are going. I miss that a lot. I hope all is well.

Benjamin

No comments: